Intermediate Level Class: Bezel Pendant
Learn how to make a sterling silver bezel pendant with a bail.
Skills & Concepts You Will Learn:
- Metal Gauges
- Forming & Cutting Bezel Wire
- Working with Gallery Wire
- Step & Pick Soldering
- Understanding firescale and how to prevent it or remove it
- Setting Cabochon Stones
- Flex Shaft
- Polishing & Finishing
All the supplies and tools needed to complete your project are included in the class price. The class kit includes: cabochon stone, metal, bail, and solder.
- We do not allow food in the studio, but you may bring a drink in a cup or bottle with a sealed lid.
- We will break for lunch between 12-1 PM
- Because safety is always a top priority for us, please wear closed-toe shoes (your toes will need to be protected).
- If you have hair longer than your chin you will need to tie it back.
- You may purchase your ticket on-line or come into our shop to enroll.