Learn how to make jump rings by hand, then solder and link them together to make a beautiful bracelet. You will also learn how to make a toggle clasp. The materials kit, and all tools are included in the class fee.
Skills & Concepts You Will Learn:
- Wire Gauges
- Forming & Cutting Wire
- Soldering With Butane Torch
- Polishing & Finishing
- We do not allow food in the studio, but you may bring a drink in a cup or bottle with a sealed lid.
- We will break for lunch between 12-1. You may either bring your lunch or order from the Monterey Court restaurant.
- The owners of the restaurant have offered a special discount for our students: You will receive a 20% discount if you pay in cash.
- You may relax in the lovely courtyard just outside of our studio.
- Because safety is always a top priority for us, please wear closed-toe shoes (your toes will need to be protected).
- If you have hair longer than your chin you will need to tie it back.
- You may purchase your ticket on-line or come into our shop to enroll.